Silver Barrel Solutions is committed to maintaining the principles of integrity and trust with respect to the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of personal information and to maintaining compliance with the current laws and regulations governing the confidentiality and security of information obtained and maintained within our possession. This commitment extends to any personal information about our customers that we might possess or acquire.
We have established the following principles that govern our information practices:
We may collect personal information for the following reasons:
- For market research regarding existing and proposed products
- For the purpose of marketing Silver Barrel Solution's product and services
- To establish client identification and facilitate relationship building between sales personnel and customers;
- To complete the sale and installation of Silver Barrel Solution’s products
- To provide customer support and related services
- To share or exchange information with personnel or client reporting agencies, credit bureaus, and any other person, corporation, firm or enterprise to verify the accuracy of personal information;
- For billing, accounting and payroll services relating to our products, services, and personnel remuneration;
- To determine personnel eligibility for hire, awards, pay and performance evaluations, termination, benefits, etc.;
- For internal, external and regulatory audit purposes;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We only use and disclose your information for the intended purpose for which it was collected.
We require third parties that process Silver Barrel Solutions data to hold all personally identifiable information confidential, and to use our customer information only for the purpose of fulfilling their business obligation. Silver Barrel Solutions does not distribute or sell personally identifiable information to third party marketers. Silver Barrel Solutions may release personal information in the event that we are legally obligated to do so.
We use recognized industry safeguards to protect personally identifiable information from unauthorized access or use.
Silver Barrel Solutions will protect personally identifiable information that you have provided by employing security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity and format of the information. We will protect all personal information in our control against risks of loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification. We will protect personally identifiable information stored on our servers from unauthorized access using commercially available computer security products (e.g., firewalls), as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. Any information submitted via the Internet is subject to protection under this act.
At your request we will update your personal information that you have provided to us.
Silver Barrel Solutions will make reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information in our control is accurate and complete. If we collect personal information, we will maintain the information and allow you to update it at any time.
We will tell you how you can contact us regarding our privacy statement and practices.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, our information handling practices, or any other aspects of your privacy and the security of information, please contact us.
Silver Barrel Solutions
305-932 Johnson Street
Victoria, BC Canada V8V 3N4
We retain the flexibility to update this policy.
To ensure this Policy remains current and complies with the guidelines set out by the Act, Silver Barrel Solutions may periodically update this policy, without notice to Clients, to describe how new processes may affect our use of your information and to let you know of new controls and features that we may provide you. Silver Barrel Solutions will NOT apply changes to this policy retroactively to information Silver Barrel Solutions has previously collected.